International client is looking for a Senior Business Development manager to lead/mentor existing sales team and to pursue to new business in North America. Ideal person has experience with software or capital equipment sales.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in strategic sales, business development, relationship building and client servicing.
- A positive and determined approach to identifying new business opportunities using leads, relevant research tools, region specific targeting and cold calling.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively in a business environment.
- A positive and engaging attitude in dealing with people.
- An affinity for regional and international business travel.
- A capability to work independently, whilst taking responsibility as an individual.
- An ability to analyze opportunities and to “think outside the Excellent organizational and time management skills with a keen attention to detail.
- A stable track record of achieving above target performance where the majority of revenue derives from new customers.
- An inherently competitive nature and a hunger to succeed.
The following characteristics, although not essential, are desirable:
- Experience in high-tech, high value capital equipment sales or software
- Consultative selling experience.
Indeed - 11 months ago