Auburn Group of Companies is deeply committed to delivering quality new homes, high rise developments and land development projects throughout Ontario. Due to significant growth and restructuring, Auburn Group of Companies are seeking an accountant that is a results-driven leader possessing previous experience in the construction industry.
- Preparation of month end general ledger close journal entries and supporting reconciliations
- Draft internal financial reports and supporting analytics for senior management
- Bank reconciliations
- Budget variances
- Year-end reporting and taxes
- Assist accounts payable and accounts receivable when required
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs and accounting software
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment while properly managing time
- Accounting designation a must (CGA, CA, CMA, CPA)
- Experience with construction/job cost accounting and/or property management an asset.
Indeed - 5 months ago