OCS

OCS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
it was a nice plase to work.
Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee), Aberdeen, SCTJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: enjoyed my work
Cons: there was no cons
I had to supervised staff. did cleaning of the offices toilets buff floors.order cleaning products, got on well with co- workers
Learn a lot.
Patient Related. (Current Employee), Basildon, ENGJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: learning the facts.
Cons: unsociable hours.
My day to day job role can be busy and some days quiet depending on the flow of the ward. I learn so much everyday I take on information such as what to give a certain patient and what not to do. my co workers are very helpful all tho you do get your workers that can not give a help in hand from time to time. The hardest part of my job role is keeping – more... the patients and staff happy and maintaining the hospital within such a short mount of hours.The most enjoyable part of the job has to be taking in information. – less
cleaner
Cleaner (Former Employee), tauntonJanuary 6, 2014
working hard in government building cleaning in secure places
Disorganized
Maintenance (Current Employee), Plymouth, ENGJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: disorganized
The hours are good as you have a good job/work life balance, but it is very disorganized as nobody has a clue what is going on and you will get told different things by different people. Also on the odd occasion i have been underpaid I checked my pay slip where it said that i had done less hours then i have attended.
Deck n Drill Floor
Roustabout (Current Employee), KJO Saudi Arebia, Kakinada IndiaDecember 19, 2013
To assist Roughneck in Drill floor .

Deck Painting work.

Mud mixing work with mud Engineer.

Crane Operation with Rigger Foreman or Deck In-charge.
fun job but poor management and often rushed off our feet
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee), BirminghamDecember 14, 2013
Pros: meeting people on a daily basis
Cons: poor management
my job entails assisting disabled passengers, which is fun meeting new people on a daily basis, however the management is poor, unprofessional, not suitable for the job and bias.
productive
Cleaner (Former Employee), ParaparaumuDecember 11, 2013
Pros: free breakfasts
Cons: long hours
I had full time hours doing night shifts. I had good management skills was a team player, hands on person & loved this job alot
n/a
stock counter (Former Employee), englandDecember 9, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
going to different stores around the uk and counting their stock.
I learned a lot about the trash business.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Kinston, NCDecember 4, 2013
Pros: close to home
I really enjoyed my time with OCS and would not be seeking employment elsewhere but the company has been sold to another company out of my driving area.
Absolute awful place to work for
Cleaner (Former Employee), CumbriaDecember 2, 2013
Pros: there arent any
Cons: the whole job
OCS are a disgusting company, they cover up bullying and do not care about their employees. The couldn't be bothered sending us supplies when we ran out and when equipment broke they didn't bother fixing it. Honestly the disgusting attitude of the management would make me want to live on the streets with no money than to work for them again. VILE COMPANY!
Awful company, should be shut down.
Stock Taker. (Former Employee), UKDecember 1, 2013
Pros: none.
Cons: the company is a con.
Worst place to work, everything is awful in this role. Financially you will not survive, no work given half the time and when it is given you earn next to nothing.
Poor training, management and excuses!
CS (Former Employee), MorecambeNovember 15, 2013
Appalling training, low staff morale, management don't know their a*** from their elbows, higher management oblivious to on going issues in office, existing staff unhappy and under appreciated!
fun workplace
Retail Support (Current Employee), Oldham, ENGNovember 15, 2013
good company everyone is friendly nice atmosphere to work in.
Awful place to work!
supervisor (Former Employee), northamptonNovember 12, 2013
Pros: it was a job
Cons: not enough space
The management cover up bullying, there is no support for the staff, even when you (try) to contact hr, they are slow if they bother to get back to you at all! very clicky company, wingeing amd moaning by the staff due to poor management!!
willing to learn new skills hard working and flexible
cleaner (Former Employee), Camelford, ENGNovember 7, 2013
Pros: free lunch always nice
Cons: flexibility
all aspects of the job i like to assess where things can be improved im assertive and always good at listening to others, i like to create relationship in a appropiate manner being proffesional in important to me
Awful place to work, do not get appreciated at all
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), HeathrowOctober 16, 2013
Cons: no help or support and constantly put down
The management in this place was awful, they don't know how to run a company!
good company
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Dera Ghazi Khan, PPBSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: it
Cons: no any
good timing
increase my typing (Data entry speed)
better management
lazy on their job
every month end
when company sent all data entry operator progress and i found no.1 that day people of ocs love me till date my supervisor remember me.
good company to work for
OCS Regional Administrator South East Wales (Former Employee), Cardiff, WLSSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: learning
Cons: a manager i did not get on with
My main tasks were to look after the South East Wales region where I dealt with payroll, filing, administration etc.
I learned a lot of skills in the administration business as that was the first steady job I had after coming back to work after my youngest child went to school,
The Supervisors and management are useless! They only care about the money!
Cleaner (Former Employee), A Wear, The Quays - Newry, Co. DownSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything especially supervisor!!!!!!!
I worked there for a month and two weeks and I only seen the supervisor three times during my whole time cleaning for this company. I only had one day of basic training and I was never really given the proper support I needed in my first week never mind my fist day. When I left the company I found out I wasn't getting paid for those weeks that I was – more... working, I went to my supervisor to sort it out and she acted like she didn't have a care in the world. After speaking to her she kept avoiding my calls, so I got in contact with her manager, he finally give me the reason and told me what I needed to sort it out, i.e. send in my birth certificate. When I rang in for the fax number to send it to them, the supervisor finally talked to me probably after the persistence of her manager. So I sent it. A week later (I was in a much better job closer to home by the way) I was told by the supervisor that they never got it, so I sent another via fax again, and once again they never got it. I then eventually sent it to her manager and he received it (I only found this out after sending an email to him the day after). The next two days had passed and I kept looking at my online banking, so I emailed her manager and was not emailed back. I emailed the supervisor and she said that they were still trying to put my bank details in the database and that I would receive my pay next Thursday when payday is. This email was also given with a tint of rudeness in terms of saying how this wouldn't have happened if I had of handed in my long birth certificate in the first place. Come Thursday, a week later (which is today) I still haven't received my pay. I emailed her and her supervisor again looking to know when I will be paid, the supervisor replied and said I will find out and let you know. And once again I still haven't received an email back from her which I sent at half one. – less
Productivity and fun workplace
SIA Steward (Casual Worker) (Current Employee), londonSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: we get free lunches
Cons: breaks are short and cut into 15 or 30 mins
I rate OCS as an organisation that give you the opportunity to be the best you can be in the line of doing your job. They have a bottom up approach to management which makes it easier for you to do you r job with confidence and with the knowledge that you will be support as you get on. AT OCS you are always monitored by your supervisor and he/she makes – more... sure you are ok and get your breaks in time because the shifts are quite long.
Colleagues are also very professional and supportive and everybody pulls their weight.. The hardest part of the job is the standing; you feet is hurting after 11 hours standing. Being and event oriented work, you get to meet a lot of -people from different background and people and mostly generally very nice. – less

About OCS

OCS Group is an international facilities services provider, employing over 56,000 people worldwide. It provides a wide range of – Read more