Oce' North America, Inc.

Oce' North America, Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun, Straight Forward
Shipping/Recieving (Former Employee), Richmond, BCSeptember 24, 2014
Fast Paced, good management, good hours, good co workers, a lot of warehouse skills learned.
not bad place to work for
MECHANICAL PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), richmond,bcAugust 4, 2014
I liked working there I loved my job people were friendly and helpful
salary was averaged, if I would be full time salary would be great. hours and days where great, but it was only contract 6 months . I wish I was there full time.
Boring repetative tasks
shipper (Former Employee), Richmond, BCAugust 11, 2013
too many jobs are like this, replace you as soon as you are comfortable
Oce
Major Account Executive (Former Employee), Maumee, OHNovember 6, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: poor compensation
Great company. Great technology pretty cutting edge. Low pay and compensation but potential for advancement.

Great atmosphere with high engery salespeople who worked very hard to hit monthly goals.
Worked in a fast paced environment
SITE MANAGER (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 20, 2014
Pros: loved the location
Cons: people did not work as a team.
Job site was a ruff environment to work at. Management could have been better. I have learned to be a better manager now from working with what I had at my site. The most enjoyable part of the job was going home.
Nice Place to Work Great Co-Workers
Facilities & Mailroom Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 11, 2014
Cons: no down time
Great Manager, Nice place to work, easy to work with (co-workers) Always quick to help in a tight spot on hands or knowlegde.
Oce Business Services
Office Support (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: helping the lawyers and secretaries in anyway i could.
Cons: leaving that postion.
Great to work for, I was always able to keep myself learning and acquired many new skills as a result. I really enjoyed working with my co-workers and the staff at the law firm. The work was fast paced and the environment of the office was as well. We were always doing multiple tasks and I enjoyed it so much.
I really did not think that anything was – more... hard about working there, i enjoyed my job. The most enjoyable part performing any task in which I had the opportunity to provide customer service and Hospitality. – less
Good company that has expanded and has the potential for future growth.
Site Manager (Current Employee), LondonSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: good range of benefits.
A typical day involves checking through job logs and emails. Following up and responding to customer queries. Allocating work and dealing with any client requests. Helping out with print production in busy periods to ensure targets and SLA's are achieved.

I learned the value of customer service and offering the best and most cost effective service – more... possible
Oce/Canon taught me the value of empowering our people to be the best they can and to put the customer first at all times.

My co-workers tended to be helpfull with strong team ethics.

The hardest part of the job is finding the balance between being hands on and dealing with the the admin side of the job.

The most enjoyable parts of the job are customer satisfaction and a happy team working well with the same end goal. – less
productive
Mail Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 18, 2014
Pros: always busy
Cons: etc
a typical day at work would be sorting all incoming and outgoing mail before heading out to the clients. i've learned how to use the stamp meter, computer software like document exchange and other things.
the hardest part of the job is when hoildays come around because it is the busy time of the year. the most enjoyable part of the job is put a smile – more... on the clients faces. – less
fast paced work place
Lead Records Manager (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 8, 2014
enjoyable company to work for
assistance when needed
co workers were pleasant and helpful
A place were I learned a lot.
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 24, 2014
Pros: knowing that i was so good at my job.
Cons: was losing my job.
Coding and entering invoices into the system. Creating spreadsheets to keep track of all paid invoices. Talking to the venders and clients to insure that there invoices for there temps, or equipment would be paid. Obtaining credit reports on clients. What I learned, was Coding, timekeeping, data entry, and customer service. As for co-worker I meet a – more... lot of good friends, that I still speak to today. The hardest part was leaving. The most enjoyable part was know that I could help so many people. – less
Oce is a temporary agency, great management team
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2014
Pros: meaningful associations
Cons: short term assignments
My experiences through this agency were game changers, Iife changing encounters with each assignment.
Enjoyable work place
Senior Site Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasJune 3, 2014
Pros: the management team took you through great training
Cons: if you are on short term disability out sick, you will be fired.
I managed over 37 people in copy, mail, supplies, imaging, indexing. I have traveled and started up 5 different law firms. I had great coworkers. The hardest part of my job was traveling. I was only home 6 days out of the month. The most enjoyable was my employees.
Named Account Executive
Senior Account Executive-National Accounts (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 27, 2014
Pros: canon solutions
Enjoyed selling Canon products and solutions to Named Accounts.
Great place to learn and fun staff
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 19, 2014
Pros: free lunches and great atmosphere
Cons: benefits
Learned a great deal on time management and team work. Worked on many time sensitive projects with many experienced professionals. Hardest part of the job was juggling many projects and deadlines all at once. Most enjoyable part was the family atmosphere and so many helpful people around you.
Productive and Fast paced Exciting Work Enviornment
Office Service Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 14, 2014
Benefited from a great work environment, People were great. Healthcare and Benefits were good.
Great company
Collection Specialist (Current Employee), Boca Raton FlApril 29, 2014
too bad they were layoff
Good environment and great pay with great benefits
Fun place to work
Reprographics Associate (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 16, 2014
Pros: the work load.
Cons: the pay
I copied documents and processed FedEx Packages.It's alright working for an Outsourcing company, I liked my co-workers but the pay could be a lot better espically if someone has a lot of experience. I enjoyed working in different departments.
Productive, Fun company until the end of my time there.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 3, 2014
Pros: getting along well with good co-workers.
Cons: horrible supervisors
I worked there for 2 years after leaving Dynamex. I had to learn that you have to be selective which co-workers to trust and those to avoid altogether.
Great Company!
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee), AlexandriaMarch 28, 2014
I loved working here! Very friendly, great with training, and awesome benefits.

1 2 3 4 5

About Oce' North America, Inc.

Océ is one of the leading providers of document management and printing for professionals. The Océ offering includes – Read more