Occupational Safety Group (OSG) is a leader in the delivery of Accident Prevention training and consulting. We have built an enviable reputation through effective consulting, training and management of safety standards for companies across Canada.
The Business Development Specialist position is responsible to increase OSG market share through direct sales of our products to businesses.
The ideal candidate will possess a quantifiable record of success in a sales role in the Education and/or Technology industry. The candidate will have experience demonstrating exceptional customer service and be committed to providing an on-going high level of product expertise to ensure customer satisfaction.
The candidate must have in place or be adept at developing business relationships with all levels and must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate our products clearly. Additionally, the candidate must be highly motivated and organized with the ability to work independently, and possess strong analytical/problem solving skills.
If you are ambitious and sales driven, can work well in a fast paced environment and are looking for a job with great career potential, this full time position with a remuneration package is for you.
- College or University degree
- Minimum 3 years of proven Sales and Customer Service experience (B2B preferred)
- Competitive and results driven
- Ability to explain, sell and support end user requirements for technically oriented products
- Web browser, MS office (including Excel and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
Please indicate 'RE: Business Development Specialist’ in subject line
While we appreciate the time and energy of all who respond, only those most qualified for the position will be contacted.