Sandpiper Energy Solutions provides quality home comfort and water heating solutions to customers throughout Southern Ontario – renting and servicing premium HVAC equipment and water heaters from top suppliers and offering products that are energy-efficient and safe.
Sandpiper Energy Solutions is offering an excellent opportunity for a Sales Agent. We are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals ready to increase revenue through exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactive generation of sales and new business leads to establish new rental and sales accounts through cold calling and personal visits to potential customer sites.
- Educating customers about equipment through demonstration.
- Identify and qualify new and repeat customers through various sales and networking methods and relationships including prospecting, builder contacts, home shows, real estate boards and other networking activities.
- Ongoing pre-sale and after sale support.
- Daily reporting to Sandpiper, in a form and method as directed by and satisfactory to Sandpiper.
- Develop and deliver on new sales targets.
- Development of annual sales plan.
Superior customer service remains the backbone of Sandpiper Energy Solutions, therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate. To be qualified, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 3 years HVAC industry sales and rental experience.
- Water Heater knowledge is a definite must.
- Possess excellent customer service and follow-up skills.
- Self-motivated, results-driven and highly organized.
- Possess a positive and professional presence, exceptional verbal/written communication skills.
- Are able to work a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Team player that can also work well independently.
- Strong planning, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and basic computer skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A valid driver’s license and access to own vehicle are required.
- Working knowledge of job costing and operating margins.
- Working knowledge in Ontario Power Authority conservation incentives and other government conservation programs
Sandpiper is a new and exciting company backed by Oakville Hydro Energy Services Inc. The Sandpiper portfolio consists of residential water heaters, water conditioners, furnaces and air conditioners in Ontario and is expanding by leaps and bounds. We are looking for people to help each other grow!