Sandpiper Home Comfort has a vacancy for the position of Program Administrator – Inside Sales (Afternoon Shift) reporting to the Program Supervisor.
The Program Administrator has the responsibility and the means to ensure that every customer encounter ends positively for both the customer and the company. Every customer sales call
requiring outside sales involvement will be supported by the Program Administrator throughout
the process. Each customer contact opportunity is used effectively to educate customers of Sandpiper’s products and services and close on new sales inquiries.
Hours of work: Tuesday to Friday - 11:30 AM to 7:30 PM
Saturday 9 AM to 5 PM
1. Answering incoming customer telephone calls for inquiries, sales and service requests
for rental water heaters and other HVAC products.
2. Close on new sales and new customers through various sources including prospecting,
builder contacts, home shows, real estate boards and networking.
3. Relationship building through customers, builders and other contacts.
4. Ongoing sales support.
5. Data entry into billing system.
6. Other duties as assigned by manager.
7. Work effectively with other departments.
8. Troubleshooting and resolving customer issues
9. Scheduling maintenance, new installs and sales calls
Applicants for this position will have the following qualifications:
- Work experience in Customer Service, water heater sales and service, HVAC sales and service, dispatching of service calls
- Strong written and oral communication skills, strong organizational skills
- Proficient with computer software applications in a Windows environment
- Exceptional customer service experience and skills
- Outgoing, with good interpersonal skills
- Team player that is able to work as part of a team and independently to reach team goals
Please apply by July 19, 2013
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be
contacted. No phone calls or third parties please.