Oakley

Oakley Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
SALES
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Golden, COJanuary 19, 2015
BEEZNEEZ....Always learning always raising the BAR. The next day is always a challenge
Excellent workplace with hands on experiments to allow customers to gain more knowledge about the product.
Sales Professional (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 5, 2015
Oakley is an amazing workplace. The staff is amazing and there is something new to do everyday. meeting people from all around the world keep you on your toes as you'll never know what is next to come through those doors. For a small location, the store got a high volume of traffic, keeping the work environment exciting.
poor compensation
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
As an associate at an Oakley you're basically an underpaid and uninsured slave.
Customer service with knowledge of tools and mechanics.
Tool Hub Clerk (Former Employee), Lake ForestDecember 17, 2014
Assemble kits for machine operators for different tasks everyday. Fast passed customer service interactions. Repair tools as needed. Calibrate tools for different job types.
great job and really nice breakroom with cafeteria
Machine operator, assembler (Former Employee), Foothill Ranch, CANovember 17, 2014
great company to work really friendly workers job duties are easy enjoyed my job always learning new things and ways to do job easier and productive duties but management to poor they don't know how to lead and treat personal
My experience ar oakley
Returns Lead (Current Employee), Mira LomaNovember 15, 2014
A typical day at work for Oakley is always a great challenge
I learn to be a team player, open minded and always to adapt and evolve.
Management takes into consideration employee feed back and takes care of their needs.
My coworkers are exceptional individuals that love what they do as so do I.
Cha cha change
Old-timer (Current Employee), Foothill Ranch, CANovember 7, 2014
Pros: cool headquarters, on-site events, cafeteria, across street from a mountain bike paradise - whiting ranch
Cons: spirit is draining away slowly. not the company it once was. oh well.
Company is shifting from emphasis on collaboration to emphasis on production while cutting costs. Many good people have left or are leaving. Some parts of the company still have a great attitude. But newer managers, while focused and smart, are joyless and judgmental. Teams are working short-handed. The tide is changing and the coolness is evaporating. It's all about the numbers now.
great place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco CAOctober 31, 2014
Oakley is a great company to work for. It is just time for me to get out of the retail life.
Fun workplace, best environment, Best people, awesome place to be every day!
RX TECHNICAL ACCOUNT SUPPORT (Former Employee), Foothill Ranch, CAOctober 17, 2014
Pros: employee outings, perks, gifts, etc...
Cons: long commute
Oakley is a one of a kind place to work. The minute you walk up to the building, you are taken into another world. Then stepping inside is another place in itself! The atmosphere, the people you work with, the vibe in the place while you are there, its just uplifting! It makes you want to be there everyday. My boss was the best boss I have ever had. She was just the best! I can't say enough about her. I miss my job so much, I wish I didn't have to leave it, but moving to Washington was in our plans.
Number 1 sport company
Flag Ship Store Manager (Former Employee), London, ENGOctober 4, 2014
my line manager taught me everything, this gentleman had time to listen and support me in every way possible. also allowed me to make mistakes but to learn from them.

Luxottica is a company that really invests in people and culture.
Very hip and cool place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 21, 2014
Pros: meeting new people everyday, fun atmosphere, employee benifits
Cons: folding the same stack of t-shirts 1, 000 times a day
Oakley is a fun company to work for. It can get a overwhelming on Black Friday and during the back to school sales, but it is a fun place to work. The employees really are a team and work together to create the ultimate Oakley experience.
Fun layed back work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Novi, MIAugust 21, 2014
Working for Oakley an average work-day consist of maintaining a clean work environment, greeting and assisting customers accordingly and completing all task. While working for Oakley I learned that Oakley stands buy their product and customer service is there main priority. My co-workers all have different backgrounds which made it a fun work environment. The hardest part of the job would have to be when the store receives a large shipment when the store has to do a large transfer. The most enjoyable part of the job would be working with the customers.
Love everything about the company.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJune 29, 2014
Pros: great people, great brand, great experience.
Cons: spending your paycheck on product..
Having worked for this company for so long, everyday I come in to work is just another awesome day. I love my team, I enjoy interacting with customers and sharing all I can with them not just about the brand, I love receiving new merchandise planning where would it fit best and reach to all the consumers out there. Just a fun experience every time. No day at my job feels like a work day.
Slow work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Aliso Viejo, CaliforniaJune 26, 2014
Pros: learning about new cell phone technology and carriers
Cons: bad management
I worked at a Radioshack kiosk located in a retail store. A typical day would start out with opening the kiosk and checking emails for sales goals and important news letters, approaching customers to sell them on new products, and upgrading or signing new cell phone contracts. There was no real management at the kiosk just contact through emails with the district manager. The hardest part of the job was getting inventory stocked of the latest and greatest cell phones. I worked with AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint. I learned a lot about these companies as well as different types of cell phones.
Great Eyewear Company
CREATIVE DIRECTOR GLOBAL APPAREL (Former Employee), Foothill Ranch, CAJune 12, 2014
Pros: great new gym, cafeteria, employee store
Cons: company is focused mostly on the eyewear business
Due to the company's remote location in Southern California, it was tough to recruit top talent that would want to stay at the company for a long period of time.
Horrible
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Hanover, MarylandMay 20, 2014
Cons: everything
Bad place to work. Wouldn't suggest working there. I was promoted to sales lead should have become assistant manager.
oakley
Glasses Machine Operator (Former Employee), Lake Forest, CAApril 24, 2014
dead end job did not like working here long days boring and not long enough lunch
Flagship location, High volume retailer.
Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 21, 2014
Maintaining a store environment that is an elite experience for customers by managing many employees simultaneously. Work begins early in the morning or late closing shifts, Manage a wide variety of routine tasks, such as writing reports; supervising employees; managing cash; ordering stock; handling schedules, payroll, and marketing and promotional roll-outs; and securing the store upon closing. In addition, deal with customer complaints, employee work delegation, staff shortages, equipment failures.
good place to work at
Quality Assurance Auditor (Current Employee), Foothill Ranch, CAApril 17, 2014
Pros: friendly envireorment
excellent working are good customer servive.doctors treat patients really good
Amazing company
Sales (Current Employee), ConnecticutApril 15, 2014
Love the company. Great product. Great people. Best part is helping customers who are in to the same thing as you.

1 2 3 4 5

About Oakley

Oakley sells so many sunglasses, it goggles the mind. The company makes and sells performance sunglasses and ski goggles for sports – Read more

Oakley Photos