Roles and responsibilities: * Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain console and web applications using, ASP.NET, VB.NET and HTML.
- Participate in the design, testing and debugging of database applications, including the design and development of stored procedures using TSQL, ADO.NET, and XML.
- Project planning, project development timelines, technology options and recommendations, and application functional, design, and user requirements.
- Participate in application and User Interface design, refinement, and testing processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported system errors and deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Write, review, and maintain User, Developer, and other technical documentation.
- Act as a lead developer when and where required in order to streamline application development processes. Mentor/coach new and existing peers on new technologies.
- Assist with project planning, design reviews, system testing, and deliverables for clients.
Skill set: * Minimum education requirement College or University degree in Information Technology
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in .NET environment
- French language skills considered an asset
Strong knowledge and understanding of the following:
Work experience: 2-3years
Indeed - 9 months ago