Roles and responsibilities: * Participates in architecture, technical design, and product implementation discussions as required.
- Facilitate requirement gathering sessions with business sponsors.
- Produces high quality system requirements and functional design documents.
- Translates functional business requirements to technical staff.
- Facilitates integration activities.
- Chairs and / or participates in meetings related to product release activities.
- Contributes to troubleshooting enhancement and production support related issues.
- Contributes to assessing project scope and feasibility.
- Performs integration and acceptance testing as required.
- Assists quality assurance in the preparation of test cases.
- Provides updates to senior management on the project status.
Skill set: * Solid analytical abilities.
- Good knowledge of SQL database querying language.
- Able to create XML schemas from logical data model.
- Knowledge of data warehouse/business intelligence concepts, and architectural components.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as MS SQL Server including Analysis, and Reporting Services, MS .NET web applications.
- Organizational skills including time, project and process management
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience with web application development and security interfaces an asset
- Good knowledge of UML, functional and data modelling
- Ability to work effectively with both business customers and project team members
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance priorities and simultaneous projects
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 or more years in the Information and Technology discipline.
- Proficient in written and spoken English. Written and spoken French an asset.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Work experience: 5 or more years
Indeed - 6 months ago