Learning and development opportunities:
– Sales skills training;
– Foreign exchange market and trading currencies training;
– Customer service skills training.
– Answer incoming calls on the customer service queue and make outbound calls when necessary;
– Identify, solve and/or confirm inquiries and requests received by fax, mail and email;
– Conduct foreign exchange transactions.
– University degree;
– 1 years of local experience in the banking and financial services industry;
– Excellent written and oral communications skills in both English and Mandarin;
The duration of training depends on your performance and lasts between 1 and 3 months.