Reports to: Commissioning Manager
- Technical Diploma or other relevant post-secondary education.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a Planner/Scheduler role.
- Proficient in using scheduling software, such as Primavera P3/P6 and/or MS Project.
- Strong working knowledge of project control functions and processes including planning/scheduling, cost estimating, cost control, change management and financial/accounting processes.
- Provide support to the CSU Manager and Commissioning Team on all scheduling issues.
- Develop, prepare and maintain an integrated commissioning schedule.
- Participate in establishing and maintaining the various scheduling tools used by OTS, such as master schedules and progress measurement systems.
- Responsible for project controls and providing assistance with the management of all activities associated with planning, scheduling, forecasting, critical path analysis, progress reporting and time-recovery strategies.
- Ensure that the Commissioning team adheres to the project controls, as well as planning and scheduling procedures.
- Assist in the monitoring, reviewing, and analysis of the schedule and status during all phases of the project, including the analysis of any schedule deviations and corresponding corrective actions.
- Review schedules and work with the Commissioning Team to ensure plans are realistic and achievable.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting to management and respond to the requirements of management.
- Provide planning and scheduling data for project reports.
- Provide manpower reporting for the Commissioning team.
- Liaise and interface with contractors, construction, project management and team leads regarding planning and scheduling activities.
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform in a highly dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Strong computer skills are a requirement for this position.
Required Safety Training:
- Due Diligence
- Safety Orientation (annually)
- Hazard Recognition
- Workplace Inspections
- Other site specific safety certifications
Indeed - 2 years ago