We’re looking for a leader. No ordinary leader, but one that can inspire, coach and develop team members, drive sales and ensure our Clients always have an exceptional experience.
As a Store Manager, it is your responsibility to make sure your location is delivering excellence in Customer Experience; it runs with operational excellence, supports the Client brand, adds value to our Client and meets their business goals. You lead by example and always create an environment where team members feel valued, can grow, and function well as a team.
- Responsible for achieving all key business objectives including sales, revenue and client experience.
- Effectively communicates and participates in the achievement of all sales targets including new activations, upgrades, accessories and other identified KPI’s for the store.
- Effective organization and planning skills with the ability to organize and schedule people and tasks.
- Develops realistic action plans within time and resource constraints.
- Proactively recruits, selects and hires team members in a proactive manner using established corporate guidelines including use of the Predictive Index Survey, as well as responsible for retention and management of acceptable turnover rates.
- Follows proper procedures for onboarding all new hires, including the follow up on training completion.
- Follows operational guidelines to ensure all compliance standards are being met.
- Responsible for ensuring the store is staffed appropriately at all times according to the payroll guidelines.
- Ensures management and coaching of all Associates to ensure training objectives, career development and succession planning are in place.
- Leads by example in all behaviours, sales and operational duties.
- Ensures that proper performance management guidelines are followed when required.
- Responsible for ensuring the store team completes all sales and operational processes as outlined within the operations manual on time and with accuracy.
- Treats all inventory processes – both physical handling and administrative professionally and in a timely manner.
- Ensures all policies and procedures of store safety and security are followed as outlined by the Operations Manual and the Client where applicable.
- Participates in special projects as needed.
- Strong management, coaching, and leadership skills, developed in a retail organization; preferably within the wireless or electronics sector.
- Detail oriented and results focused individual with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with a demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Strong customer service orientation and attention to detail.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent an asset.
- 3-5 years store supervision and management experience.
- Computer aptitude with strong skills in Microsoft office.
- Flexible to work evenings and weekend periods, based on business needs.
Physical Job Requirements:
1. Ability to drive and travel extensively to stores day and evening
2. Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
3. Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Indeed - 10 months ago
OSL Retail Services is Canada’s leading retail operations partner providing store design, build and operational services to leading...