Enthusiastic. Passionate. Determined. Just a few of the adjectives clients have used to describe OSF Global Services. And we agree! OSF has been delivering SLA-grade professional services since 2003. The company’s forte is application development and technology integration across key markets, including e-commerce, CRM and Cloud. Headquartered in Quebec, Canada, OSF has offices in the U.S., France, Germany, Italy, UK, Romania and Ukraine. OSF Global Services is ISO 9001:2008 certified, Microsoft Certified, a Salesforce.com Consulting Partner, a NetSuite Solutions Partner and a Rackspace Hosting Member Partner. We are a Demandware Link Technology and Solution Partner, as well as a Magento Associate Partner.
For more information about the company, please visit www.osf-global.com and www.osf-commerce.com.
Our business is expanding quickly and we are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and ambitious Legal Assistant to join our team in Montreal or Quebec City. The ideal candidate has to have experience in working remotely without close supervision.
NOTE: only selected candidates will be contacted in the next two weeks for interview.
- Assist with corporate administration including the arranging of document execution and general correspondence;
- Work closely with the sales department and the legal counsel to manage and improve the flow of daily contracts.
- Verifying service contracts, and confidentiality agreements, and other standardized agreements
Maintain contracts and legal folders, filing of agreements and documentation
Maintain various corporate lists and spreadsheets;
Performance of contract and legal audits;
Assist in the preparation of legal and corporate documentation
- Provide corporate secretarial support as required;
- Research issues concerning employment law and international corporate regulations/requirements,
- Effectuating all yearly corporate reporting with provincial and federal authorities
- Keeping the company organized by updating all internal corporate documents, including corporate chards, company investments and stock option participants
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Post Secondary education (Post-High School) or Bachelor’s degree OR
- Licensed Paralegal with certificate from a recognized institution OR
- CEGEP degree in office or business services a plus
- 1 – 2 years of related experience
- Bilingual: French and English;
- Additional significant knowledge of other languages is a strong asset
- Excellent MS Office suite and strong formatting skills in Microsoft Word
- Interest in working in an international business environment
- Attention to Detail: Online performance testing will be a required
- Ability to deal with matters discretely and confidentially
- Assertive, diplomatic demeanor
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and independently manage multiple projects, and conflicting deadlines
- Business, Technical & Commercial Awareness
- Problem Solving Skills
- Client Service Skills
- Communication Skills
- Teamwork Skills
- Drive for Results
Location: Canada - Montreal or Quebec City.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!
What do we have to offer:
- Promotion opportunities
- Training on the job
- Flexible working schedule
- The possibility to work from home
- A stable and dynamic working environment where you can develop your skills
- Work as a true team member
- The opportunity to have your own ideas implemented
- Competitive salaries
- A team where work becomes fun
We are looking forward to meeting you!