Enthusiastic. Passionate. Determined. Just a few of the adjectives clients have used to describe OSF Global Services. And we agree! OSF has been delivering SLA-grade professional services since 2003. The company’s forte is application development and technology integration across key markets, including e-commerce, CRM and Cloud. Headquartered in Quebec, Canada, OSF has offices in the U.S., France, Germany, Italy, UK, Romania and Ukraine. OSF Global Services is ISO 9001:2008 certified, Microsoft Certified, a Salesforce.com Consulting Partner, a NetSuite Solutions Partner and a Rackspace Hosting Member Partner. We are a Demandware Link Technology and Solution Partner, as well as a Magento Bronce Partner.
For more information about the company, please visit www.osf-global.com and www.osf-commerce.com.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Accountant, perfectionist and responsible with his work results. If you are experienced in this field and you would like to become part of a successful team then all you have to do is to send your resume at hr @ osf-global. com, mentioning the position you apply for and where are you from.
NOTE: Only selected candidates will be contacted in the next two weeks for being invited to interviews.
As an integral member of the Finance Team, the Accountant will assist with the full accounting cycle, ensuring application of sound accounting principals/practices.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements and supporting financial information
- Prepare daily journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare and analyze monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements and management reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Record and maintain fixed asset purchases and applicable depreciation and amortization schedules
- Record and maintain monthly lease schedules and preparation of lease payments
- Prepare variance analysis to budget and forecast
- Support in compilation of annual and periodic budget information
- Employee expense report processing, salaries accounting
- Assist in meeting Tax Compliance including, Annual Corporate Tax Filings and Monthly Sales Tax Filings.
- Prepare and reconcile monthly Good and Service Tax entries
- Reconcile all corporate banking transactions
- Complete monthly cash flow analysis
- Perform daily routines and month end procedures.
- Manage the accounting for inventory, accounts receivable and payables.
- Respond to various queries and requests from external/internal auditors
- Maintain overall responsibility for accounts payable, receivable and payroll
- Ensure GAAP are being adhered to appropriately
- Required to understand, guide and implement effective internal controls to meet Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Manage commissions calculations, registrations and payment
- Manage direct deposits
- Perform first level accounting tasks without errors
- Perform administrative tasks upon needs
- Manage insurances updates and follow-ups
- Manage all accounting documents upon needs
Skills needed for this job:
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- Possess a DEP AEC or DEC in accounting
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual: fluent French and English
- Computer skills (familiar with Microsoft applications: Word, Excel – excellent knowledge, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Proactive and goal oriented individual who enjoys working with people both in person and over the phone
- Always displays a positive attitude
- Adaptable to change
- Strong research skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
Location: Quebec, Canada. Local candidates only!