ORSYP is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to support our customers from North America (USA. Canada).
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate will be trained on our products and methodologies, and integrate with our Customer Care and Support teams.
- Candidate will be identified as the Product Specialist by our customers and subsidiary companies
- Analysis of customer issues and recreating the issues within its technical context
- Understanding the client’s issue to provide solutions and guarantee the success of the solution implemented
- Documenting the technical issues recreated and its resolution for the maintenance teams
- Working in partnership with maintenance and R&D teams, within a multi platform (VMS, UNIX/Linux, WINDOWS) and multi business application (SAP, PATROL, PEOPLESOFT, etc…) environment.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 plus years of work experience in the IT industry
- Bilingual: Fluent in English/French and another language would be a real asset
- Knowledge of UNIX/NT and software tools (ksh, perl, visual basic)
- Team oriented, flexible, highly energy and motivated
- Good inter-personal skills, client-oriented, and with strong problem solving abilities within complex environments.
- BS/MS Degree or equivalent experience required.
We offer an attractive compensation package made up of base salary as well as competitive benefits.
Our mission is to make sure IT executes on time. What's your mission? Let us help you make it happen.
Note: All candidates must be legally entitled to work in the Canada and only those qualified candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 22 months ago