Software Developer is responsible for the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process of Orsyp’s B2B software products and working with the Research and Development Team to Execute on Time!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requirements analysis, design, system architecture, test and maintenance of our software products Dollar Universe and Unijob
- Design, code and debug software applications in C/C++ languages
- Integration of software development with existing systems in collaboration with R&D centers in Paris and Montréal.
- Software testing and Quality Assurance (Unit testing)
- Support, maintenance and documentation of technical specifications and software functionality
- Maintain standard compliance and work in an Agile (SCRUM) software development environment
- Other duties include but not limited to supporting R&D Team and global initiatives.
- Computer Science Degree or relevant work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with C/C++ programming languages
- Ability to establish clear priorities, meet deadlines and be a Team player
- Attention to detail, diligent and rigorous work methods in delivering quality code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Bilingual)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and Java programming language is an asset
- Experience with relational databases is also an asset but not required
R&D Project Manager
Indeed - 10 months ago