Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
ONPoint IT Solutions is an emerging IT Services and Consulting company, which prides itself on delivering “Sensible IT Solutions” to our clients. We aim to be your one stop shop for all your IT needs. We specialize in developing catered solutions using the latest cost effective technology and equipment. Our services include Data Backup and Recovery, Managed IT Services and Support, Remote System Monitoring/Support, Web Hosting & Development, Phone Systems, VoIP and Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Camera installation.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of function:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s services.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions
- Ideally possess experience in the IT Sales sector.
- Possession of a post-secondary degree in Sales and Marketing field.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
COMMISSION BASED - 20% commission + bonus on predetermined sales goals
Indeed - 6 months ago
ONPoint Incorporated is a managed IT Solutions and Services provider based in the Greater Toronto Area. At ONPoint we are committed to...