Are you passionate about humanitarian action? Make a difference with your job!
Join an enthusiastic and motivated team to represent the Canadian Red Cross, to raise awareness, inform people about the Red Cross activities, and encourage them to give support with a monthly donation. Two days of on-the-job training are provided before you hit the streets of Toronto, engaging in face-to-face interactions.
We offer a dynamic work environment for outgoing, respectful and passionate individuals.
Work for a positive change!
- Sensitivity to humanitarian and public health issues
- Enthusiasm, outgoing personnality, good energy and teamwork skills
- Enjoying working outdoors
- Good communication skills
- Wage : 14$/hr (no commission)
- Tuesday to saturday
- 11 am to 7 pm
- Flexible hours : possibility to work 3, 4 or 5 days a week
- Location : on the streets of Toronto
- Opportunity to become a team leader
Next mission from June 17th to July 26th but possibility to continue to work all summer and during the year!
How to apply:
Visit www.ongconseil.ca and call 416-729-3449
Send you resume specifying the mission you are applying for