Temporary - Permanent
Full time, Day
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Details / Description:
We are looking for a marketing coordinator who can organize and coordinate the
activities involving marketing, advertising, social media, e-business and public relations.
- Must be able to assist marketing specialist with identifying industry trends, analyzing market research studies and evaluate marketing strategies
- Able to maintain demo database, analyze date and generate monthly reports
- Able to obtain demo feedback and maintain relationships with demo Team Members
- Able to communicate with vendors and work with Marketing Specialist to finalize details for "Promotions/Specials" - flyers (grocery level) and in-store specials, demos etc.
- Able to prepare trade show materials (including accurately filling in paperwork) for Canada and US, order products, and confirm booth bookings and onsite set - upset are completed.
- Able to maintain consumer database and internet website and liaise with web host to finalize changes
- Maintain social media accounts - Facebook & Twitter for Canada and US
- Assist with product photography when needed
- Attend public relations and social media functions as required
- Able to generate promotional ideas and liaise with PR company to determine communication strategies and information program
- Creating and maintaining promotional calendar to identify Marketing events - trade shows, specials, demos, social media marketing, etc.
- Overseeing POS inventory is current and replenish inventory as necessary
- Able to complete any assigned duties or projects that may arise
- Must have a university degree or college diploma in business administration or a related field with specialization in marketing
- 2+years experience
- Must be fluent in English - professional written and oral communication
- Excellent attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Knowledge in computer applications with adequate typing skills
- Must have detailed social media know - Facebook & Twitter
- Problem solving skills and independent judgment
- Must have own transportation
- Must have experience in the Food Industry
- Must have experience with trade shows -- Must be able to travel 4-5 times per year for trade shows
- Wage: $17.00/hr
- Shift: Morning (must be flexible)
- Job Location: Toronto; Weston Rd & Steeles Ave.
Please send resumes or in person @
4000 Steeles Ave. W. Unit #3
(Major Intersection: Weston Rd & Steeles Ave. W)
** Please Note: Applications will be accepted from the hours of 9:00am - 4:00pm)
Please bring Resume, along with Valid SIN and Photo Id) **