OK Tire Sylvan Lake is NOW HIRING a Journeyman Automotive Mechanic who will be working as part of our service team!
You will be responsible for a variety of duties relating to the repair and maintenance of vehicle’s including:
- Diagnosis/Inspection: communicating with customers and/or road testing, performing related diagnostic testing (computerized & manual), detailing all related issues
- Commercial and Out of Province Inspections: Perform and certify inspections as per Provincial CVS standards.
- Technical Repairs: perform all related vehicle repairs as required ensuring excellence in workmanship and quality
- Customer Service: liaise with customers and Service personnel regarding work performed as well as preventative maintenance requirements
Shop Related: general housekeeping, inspection of shop supplies, assisting in other areas as needed
- Certified Journeyman with 2-5 years previous experience in the automotive trade
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks as assigned
- Team player
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50lbs+
- Current, valid drivers license
Hours of work are full time, Monday to Friday, overtime when required.
Wage is from $30.00 to $35.00/per hour – based on experience.
If you believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team, we’d like to hear from you!
You can REPLY to this ad and ATTACH your resume
Or you can drop off your resume at the store which is located at:
1 Beju Industrial Drive
Sylvan Lake, AB T4S 2J4
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Saturday 9am to 1pm