Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following
- Effective execution of company policies and procedures relating to QA/QC management (including but not limited to, safety and ethics).
- Works with and sometimes directs others in QA/QC regarding implementation and support of Supply Management programs and procedures.
- Works with project personnel to plan and support QA/QC execution for the project. Coordinates with Project Management, Construction Management.
- Review of Welder/Welding operator qualifications
- Ensures that WPS's meet work scope requirements and are qualified in accordance with ASME Section IX and Regulatory Authority requirements.
- Maintain detailed written records concerning welding procedures, materials, quality, and instruction to contractors, daily reports and inspection tests made.
- Inspect and assure welder operators use correct materials for specified work and that their work meets tolerances, specifications and drawings
- Inspection as per the approved ITP
- Visual examination on completed welds for any defects
- Arrange NDE requirements for the completed welds
- Review of NDE reports and PWHT charts
- Perform other QA/QC related duties.
-CWB Level I
- Knowledge of NDT methods
- Knowledge of ASME B31.3, codes .
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- Working knowledge of computers and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational and time management skill.
- Strong written and verbal communications
-Team players with excellent team building skills
Indeed - 22 months ago