- CWB Level 2
- Knowledge of NDT methods
- Knowledge of ASME B31.3, codes .
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- Working knowledge of computers and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational and time management skill.
- Strong written and verbal communications
-Team players with excellent team building skills
14 days work and 7 days off
Long term job(more than a yr)
Excellent Camp and Rates too
Indeed - 13 months ago
Oil sands inspection services ltd is one of the fastest growing company incorporated in Canada. The company is operating in Edmonton and...