Accountant Required for a Representative office in Canada, of an Investment Holding Company with diversified portfolio in Real Estate, Food & Beverage, etc..
- English and French fluency.
- Good knowledge of Quickbook Pro.
- Day-to-day booking of all expenses from “raw” documents (chqs, receipts, invoices, etc)
- Daily booking of revenues from sales invoices or “sales reports” for the relative entities
- Follow up with customers of accounts receivable and collections, posting of cash receipts or other credits .
- For rental property operations, to prepare and maintain rent roll according to the current lease in force, follow up on monthly rent receipts
- Prepare monthly reporting package for all companies that include, Income statement and Balance sheet
- Prepare monthly or quarterly (as required) QST/GST statement and control refundable taxes
- Prepare monthly salary tax declaration (DAS) and issue pay slips, communication with payroll company for salary adjustments, maintain the vacation bank, prepare year-end Relevé summaries as required.
- Perform monthly Accounts reconciliations
- Interact with the banks as needed and as instructed by the management.
- Prepare the year-end file and provide other assistance to the chartered accountant in the preparation of the annual financial statements and tax returns.
Excellent Salary and benefits according to experience
OGS Inc. was established in 2010 as the Canadian Investment arm for the mother company "Oil & Gas Solutions" S.A.E. (OGSOL)....