OGS Inc. was established in 2010 as the Canadian investment arm for the mother company Oil & Gas Solutions S.A.E. (OGSOL), is looking for Junior Account for its new represenative office in Laval area.
- English and French fluency.
- Good knowledge of QuickBooks Pro, and other accounting applications.
- Punctual, Organized and independent, can handle multi-tasking mandates.
- Excel and Word proficiency.
- Good communicator, team player.
- Have a sense of urgency, and can work under tight time schedule.
- Min 2-3 Years experience in accounting, max 5 Years.
- Day-to-day booking of all expenses from “raw” documents (checks, receipts, invoices, etc)
- Daily booking of revenues from sales invoices or “sales reports” for the relative entities
- Follow up with customers of accounts receivable and collections, posting of cash receipts or other credits .
- For rental property operations, to prepare and maintain rent roll according to the current lease in force, follow up on monthly rent receipts
- Prepare monthly reporting package for all companies that include, Income statement and Balance sheet
- Prepare monthly or quarterly (as required) QST/GST statement and control refundable taxes
- Prepare monthly salary tax declaration (DAS) and issue pay slips, communication with payroll company for salary adjustments, maintain the vacation bank, prepare year-end Relevé summaries as required.
- Perform monthly Accounts reconciliations
- Interact with the banks as needed and as instructed by the management.
- Prepare the year-end file and provide other assistance to the chartered accountant in the preparation of the annual financial statements and tax returns.
- We offer excellent salary and benefits according to experience.
OGS Inc. was established in 2010 as the Canadian investment arm for the mother company Oil & Gas Solutions S.A.E. (OGSOL).