Successful candidate will be supporting clinical front office operations by maintaining office systems and serving clients. In addition very good sales and marking experience and also supports staff by; screening and sorting mail, documents, and telephone calls; scheduling patient appointments; billing patients and third-party payers; controlling accounts receivables; preparing files, reports, patient histories, treatment notes and correspondence; maintaining office files and patient records. In addition also
· Excellent ability to interact with patients/ clients face to face and on the phone
· Able to work under pressure with CAN DO attitude, help staff with preparing and setting up exam/ service rooms and related functions
· Marketing and selling back ground must with great team player
· Ability to learn quickly about the product/ services and increase the revenue by upselling or upgrade package or services
· Ability to speak fluently, tactfully, clearly, confidently, professionally and energetically
· Maintains office services by executing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions and performing clerical functions.
· Create staff schedule as per manager's approval and according the needs of the clinic.
· Ensures staff productivity by maintaining calendars; scheduling patient appointments; patient consultations; professional meetings.
· Implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; against standards; making necessary adjustments.
· Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; keeping facility clean and ready by following up on work results.
· Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
· Generates revenues by upsells and cross selling opportunities and completing direct patient and third-party billing;
· Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
· Manage third party billing to minimize errors and increase efficiency by reducing the number of re-submits.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales environment, with face to face sales experience
Some Medical office management experience must
Third party Billing and error corrections a must.
Experience with Electronic patient software preferred
Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Typing skills
Compensation: Depending on experience.
To be considered in time, please forward you resumes. Thank you for applying and due to receiving large number of resumes, only qualified candidates with be contacted for interview.