OARBIC is a "boutique" consulting company that was incorporated in 2000 and specializes in the technology areas of the Property & Casualty insurance industry.
Our consultancy operates in three primary areas:
- Providing very senior contract staff to supplement in-house teams or provide specific expertise that may not be required on a full time basis.
- Providing candidates for permanent placements.
- Executing project reviews and audits.
Our relentless focus on the Property and Casualty Industry provides significant advantage to both our Insurance Company clients and the people we place at those companies.
As far as we know, we are the only company in Canada that focuses exclusively on the P&C Industry. We understand the intricacies of the industry and we work with the top IT candidates within this area of specialization to address our client?s unique business and technical pain points.
Our client in the Property and Casualty Industry is currently looking for an Intermediate Configuration Developer to join their team in Toronto.
- A permanent career role involving the all steps of development and customization of customer products done in customer centric teams.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of development experience using Java and J2EE
- Experience in the Property and Casualty Insurance industry considered a strong asset
- Occasional travel to client sites throughout Canada