OARBIC is a "boutique" consulting company that was incorporated in 2000 and specializes in the technology areas of the Property & Casualty insurance industry.
Our consultancy operates in three primary areas:
- Providing very senior contract staff to supplement in-house teams or provide specific expertise that may not be required on a full time basis.
- Providing candidates for permanent placements.
- Executing project reviews and audits.
Our relentless focus on the Property and Casualty Industry provides significant advantage to both our Insurance Company clients and the people we place at those companies.
As far as we know, we are the only company in Canada that focuses exclusively on the P&C Industry. We understand the intricacies of the industry and we work with the top IT candidates within this area of specialization to address our client's unique business and technical pain points.
Our client in the Property and Casualty Industry is currently looking for Technical Specialist - Billing to join their team in Toronto.
- This is a Senior Lead role responsible for designing and developing complex mission critical solutions in J2EE environments.
- 7+ years of progressive experience with J2EE and SOA with an financial background; preferably Property and Casualty Insurance.
- Experience in application architecture and knowledge of mainframe systems are strong assets.
- In depth knowledge of the J2EE environment and Information Services environment.
- A permanent career role with a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.