NYSE Euronext Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work.
Lead PeopleSoft Administrator/Oracle DBA (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 15, 2016
Pros: Good 401k match
Cons: health care
I had the opportunity to work on many different systems. There was a participated style management. My co-workers were good team players. Challenging myself everyday was the most enjoyable part of my job.
On-going projects keep the job challenging and rewarding
Intermediate Accountant (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 7, 2016
Pros: flexible hours. telecommute
Cons: long hours.
I accomplished my tasks with urgency and accuracy in a timely fashion. They were always recognized and rewarded. A typical day at work varies since accounting is on a cycle. Journal entries were prepared and uploaded to database by 5th business day. Adjustments and accruals made after P&L meeting. Account analyses and reconciliations performed. research any discrepancies.
Fixed asset additions, retirements and roll forward.
Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 7, 2015
Great place to work, very fast pace and competitive environment.
The tradition still very well in place regardless of the new technology been use.
big company too many things going at once
Account Manager, NYSE Euronext Technologies (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 16, 2015
you are just a number. there is an in crowd and an out crowd, if you are not in then you will not rise if they like you then you move quickly.
High paced, stressful environment but very enjoyable and productive,
Desktop Operations Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee), New York, New YorkMarch 5, 2015
The NYX was a high paced and difficult environment to work within but the super talented people who I was fortunate enough to work with and the team that worked for me made the job and overall experience a 10.
Good company
Controller (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: work-life balance
Cons: re-structuring
Great company to work for.
You are constantly working with brilliant employees.
Some departments allow telecommuting.
Challenging and rewarding
SENIOR DEVELOPER (Former Employee), London, ENGFebruary 11, 2015
I joined initially as a member of the Tools and Metrics team as a web developer. I was responsible for creating dynamic graphs which relayed information to the Exchange for the performance of the trading engines.

I then moved onto the Business Intelligence team and we created a highly configurable system to handle the fees across all markets. We utilised the Microsoft development tools and the system included SSIS, TSQL, SSRS, C# and components from DevExpress.
demanding but rewarding high pressure environment
Managing Director Global IT Business Mgmt (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 27, 2014
30+ years providing IT services to wall street, continuous growth opportunities. Leading edge technologies in a high demand environment provide great satisfaction and opportunity for achievement.
There was a gym and ping pong table.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 26, 2014
Pros: you have to pay for everything
Cons: no lunch breaks, one works and eat at the same time.
Very intense , not much lunch breaks always on the go, challenging , fast past, constantly changing , requires very hard work that goes beyond regular working hours.Working for the NYSE ICE was intense. There was also a pool table and ping pong table
Proud to work for NYSE but not ICE.
Employee (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 7, 2014
Pros: proud to work for nyse
Cons: recent acquisition by ice
It is an honor to work for NYSE. But after the acquisition of ICE, people are either jumping ship or nervous to lose their jobs. Morale is down, company direction is unknown. The future of the once large prestigious icon called NYSE is now at stake.
Undergoing changes
Support Staff (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 1, 2014
Was a wonderful company to work for but new administration changing the culture and not necessarily for the better.
Fun but serious workplace with one of the most famous brand
Intern in the Global Marketing and Branding (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 7, 2014
The importance of brand equity and customer engagement are the major marketing concepts I learned during my internship. My supervisors were all experienced marketing professionals who were also very friendly.
Great History and Professional Environment
Senior Executive Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 18, 2014
I have always been proud of working at the New York Stock Exchange. From it's rich history of the Trading Floor to meeting dignitaries from far away countries, to rubbing elbows with professional sports members, movies stars and trending tech companies, you just never knew where your day would go. The CEO kept an open communication with the company across the board, made us all feel like we all were a part of what made the New York Stock Exchange what it is today. However, with it's recent acquisition, the moral has dropped, and everyone is in jeopardy of losing the jobs. The role of an Executive Assistant is slowly being dissolved.
Good "Place to work
Computer Operator, Service Operations (Former Employee), New YorkDecember 29, 2013
I learned a lot over the years working at the NYSE if I did not get laid off I would still be there. if I had to do it all again I would.
NYSE Euronext
Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 27, 2013
NYSE Euronext has been a great company to work for. Management is very supportive and value the opinions and ideas brought up from all levels within the company. They push for the best work out of employees but still maintain a strong work/life balance.
Awesome
End User Computing - Intern (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYJuly 1, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: ran out of things to do quick
great compensation and awesome work environment. allowed room to advance in the company.
Excellent place to learn and enhance knowledge.
Sr. Technical Analyst (Current Employee), BelfastJune 26, 2013
Support and maintain MTFRA trading environment start to stop. Automating routine work,writing scripts to make the work more streamlined is the best part of the work, especially along with a brilliant team with great ideas.
Going on 10 years of downsizing
Vice President (Former Employee), New York NYJune 24, 2013
Very unhealthy working environment. Currently subject to ICE takeover.
great place to work
Implementation Lead- Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 19, 2013
Pros: good people good management
Cons: need more workers
great place to work but they need to update there technology
Great Place
Computer Operator, Service Operations (Former Employee), New York, New YorkFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: great place to work
Cons: no job security
A great place to work, friendly work environement. No job security the NYSE is a forever changing company