Nygård International, Canada’s leading fashion company that designs and markets women’s fashion apparel, is seeking a qualified/motivated individual to join our Information Technology Team. If your career goal is to join a leading edge, global company that will provide great opportunities for career advancement, then search no further.
- Minimum 3 years related work experience in programming within major applications.
- Requires experience with object oriented programming techniques, software design, Internet technologies, ASP.NET platforms, and database design is required.
- Bachelor of Computer Science Degree
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server and Microsoft IIS
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications; including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- ASP.NET MVC, HTML5, CSS3, WCF, TDD, LINQ, ORM, mocking, and mobile experience is considered an asset
- Attention to detail, creative problem solving ability, results driven and team-oriented
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Excellent problem solving, issue resolution and change management skills
- Proven ability to organize, plan and control the development and delivery of a project
- Strong understanding of potential uses of technology
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
Nygård International offers a competitive compensation package and provides significant opportunities for growth and career development. We thank all applicants for their interests but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 16 months ago