Our client is a division of a multi-billion global pharmaceutical company. This is a12-18month contract. Great opportunity for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door with an industry leading pharmaceutical company.
- Complete account analysis and/or account reconciliations
- Prepare accruals, prepaids and other journal entries as required
- Process banking and payroll journal entries
- Prepare miscellaneous bank deposits
- Participate in the preparation and review of government reports
- Month-end financial closing and reporting process
- Ensure proper accounting for capital and expense projects
- Responsible for reporting on capital projects
- Update and maintain intercompany master data as required
- Review/monitor intercompany accounts, i.e. invoicing and payables
- Process intercompany invoices in ERP system
- Process intercompany freight invoices
- Resolve Accounting related issues and escalate as required
- Ensure all Accounting processes comply with standards and policies (i.e. global processes, Accounting Manual, Financial Controls Manual, Management Authorization Levels, etc.).
- Assist in preparation documents in support of internal and external audits.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting and/or Finance required, Advanced degree in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred
- Accounting designation preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of IFRS (GAAP), accounting and financial reporting requirements, Enterprise systems knowledge (SAP)
- Significant experience in financial accounting and reporting, auditing and financial process engineering, with record of strong control focus
- 4+ years of progressive Financial experience
Indeed - 14 months ago
Nuvenis Finance specializes in recruiting accounting and finance professionals for permanent, contract, and temporary assignments. Nuvenis...