Our west Mississauga client is a growing division of a multi-billion global pharmaceutical company. They need an energetic and team oriented Human Resources Specialist for a 6 month contract.
- Build effective business relationships within each client group to understand their operational people needs and proactively develop, introduce, and implement innovative solutions
- Participate in the roll-out of such programs as Talent Reviews, Succession Planning and Employee Engagement
- Counsel managers in areas such as conflict resolution, attrition, disability management and discipline
- Resolve complex HR issues in creative and effective ways, applying knowledge across disciplines of HR including comp, performance management, training, employee relations, workforce planning
- Perform confidential investigations as required
- Provide counsel and feedback to improve effectiveness of ongoing performance, coaching and performance improvement plans
- Initiate and support succession planning activities
- Promote HR initiatives and work with business unit management team to achieve goals and objectives
- Post secondary school education in Human Resources Management and completed or working toward CHRP designation
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a progressive Human Resources role
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is highly desirable
Nuvenis Finance specializes in recruiting accounting and finance professionals for permanent, contract, and temporary assignments. Nuvenis...