Our client offers the best of both worlds: family oriented environment and global resources. As part of a fortune 500 company, our client is a global leader. As part of the Canadian operation, the Manager of Finance must be collaborative, enjoy complex intellectual challenges, and constantly seek innovative ways to improve the business.
The Manager of Finance is responsible for coaching and mentoring a team of 4. The main areas of responsibility are: full-cycle accounting, Inventory Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting, Compliance and Control, and Internal Partnership.
The main focus of this role are twofold:
1. Continuous improvement of your team and process.
2. Partnering with Supply Chain & Distribution to improve inventory and supply chain financing..
- At least 3 years leadership experience and people development.
- A bachelor degree in business
- An Accounting Designation (CA, CPA, CMA, CGA).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills