Nutri-Lawn Employee Reviews

Wonderful Place to work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sudbury, ON21 May 2017
I love my job at Nutri-Lawn, the employees are fantastic to work with and the manager is probably the best manager i've had in my working career. I would highly recommend Nutri-Lawn as a work place.
fast paced hard working days
Full time employee (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON30 April 2017
Involved showing up to work for 7 am and packing the truck to be ready for the day, depending on where our location of work was going to be for that day. Our job consist of fertilization of customers lawns.
Great work place
Technician for Nutri-Lawn (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON9 March 2017
Although I have only worked at the S.S.M. branch, this company has shown me that it values its employees. Although i was one of the youngest staff i was quickly promoted and given my own crews. This shows e that hard work, determination, and getting the job done right, not fast is why Nutri lawn emphasizes most in their employees. As i believe the right way is the only way to do things, this philosophy fits very well with me. Nutri-lawn also takes great care of their customer, which gave me the confidence in our products, to speak to prospective customers and successfully sell them our service.
Pros
Freedom to take lunch whenever, trust from employer that I would do a good job
Cons
Losing hours of work due to rain or simply lack of contracts.
productif
Christmas Lights Installer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 February 2017
j'ai appris beaucoup de choses, personnel qualifie . bon systeme de sante et de securite au travail.
This was a fun work environment, and the management helped it be that way.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawn, NL26 December 2016
Come to work ready to work, greeted by awesome coworkers. I learned a lot about selling and up-selling products. The company had a Canada wide sales contest, and I liked the incentive in that.
Pros
Great staff
I liked this job, there was always something that needed to be done.
Janitor/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 July 2016
I learned how to better manage my time in order to complete all my tasks.

my co-workers where always around to help if needed.
Enjoyed my time there
Territory Lead (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC23 June 2015
Great owner good co workers and good place to work if you like the outdoors. Can be quiet in the winter as the grass doesn't grow in Nov - Jan
Pros
lots
Bottom line most important
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 December 2014
New management. Low on ethics. Mistreat employees. They like to hold your sales to ensure they make their bonus.
Pros
Good products
Cons
Unethical manager
Great Co-workers awful job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 June 2014
It was a great job at first then they ripped me off. they never gave me a raise after my 3 month probation. and when I made a suggestion for training new employees they fired me
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
long hours, poor pay, not open to improve
Great work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 July 2012
During my time at Nutri-lawn, i was able to develop my skills in sales discovered new methods in uncovering client needs and recommending appropriate products or services,Selling solutions to customers and then backing up those sales with top-quality service,and built relationships with coworkers, clients, and strategic partners. At Nutri-lawn i was able develop my previous sales experience further in order to make me of a more efficient and effective sales representative. A typical day at nutri-lawn i would speak to clients about our services develop a friendly rapport in which i would make clients comfortable and trusting of me as person. This is considerably the most difficult step since most of my interaction with clients are over the phone but with the excellent training methods taught to us i was able use methods best suited for me when addressing clients. Nutri-lawn is friendly close knit work environment and I had enjoyable experience working there
Cons
short shifts
Enjoyed working here...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL23 March 2012
I truly enjoyed working at NutriLawn... But it was very difficult to go back this season due to lack of work/life balance. I have two children who I wouldnt get to see, only when they are sleeping and for an hour before they go to school in the morning..
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
late evenings= no time with my children