SEEKING – Human Resources/Admin Coordinator
Want to be part of a world class culture?
Our core purpose is to make lives better – for our clients, for our employees and within our community. This is what drives us to become the most admired healthcare brand in the world.
Nurse Next Door Calgary is growing and we are seeking a caring, dynamic, full-time Human Resources/ Administrative Coordinator.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has experience or certification in human resources and people development.
- Has experience in office administration.
- Is detail oriented, enjoys following systems and is passionate about finding a better way.
- Is resourceful, tenacious and takes initiative.
- Has a positive outlook, is committed to providing exceptional customer service and enjoys meeting new people.
- Has a “team first” approach.
As the HR/Admin Assistant with Nurse Next Door Calgary, you will report to the Care Designer in a supporting role. You will be responsible for managing our caregiver recruitment process, maintaining office efficiency and supporting the Care Team in our mission to ensure our caregivers feel admired and recognized.
If you would like to be a part of our organization, please email your resume and cover letter, detailing why you would be a perfect fit for this position by Wednesday November 6, 2013.
We Make Lives Better – so let’s start with yours!
About Nurse Next Door
Nurse Next Door is Canada’s fastest growing home care franchise system and is dedicated to delivering flexible, affordable care options to help keep seniors safe and happy at home. Nurse Next Door has more than 50 franchise locations in Canada and is focused on becoming a globally admired brand. Learn more at: www.nursenextdoor.com