Want to be part of a world class culture?
Nurse Next Door Calgary is seeking a motivated full-time LPN Care Designer.
Purpose. Core Values. Culture. These are the foundational pieces of our organization. At Nurse Next Door our office staff and caregiving team are committed to exceptional customer service and excellence in care delivery.
Positions Available: 1 Full-Time LPN Care Designer
Start Date: Immediately
As a key member of the Nurse Next Door Care Team, you will report to the Senior Care Designer in a supporting role. You will be responsible for ensuring exceptional customer experiences, and will support our mission to become the number one recognized home care brand and top employer in Alberta.
Monday-Friday, 40 hours weekly with an on-call rotation
Some evening and weekend work may be required
- Conducting Caring Consults (client assessments)
- Managing client intake calls and service inquiries
- Client management with follow up in-home and over the phone
- Management of scheduling “Planner” – looking ahead to assist Client Service Centre in staffing upcoming client visits
- Construction, management and maintenance of Caring Plans and Records for current clients
- Assisting Senior Care Designer in Caregiver management and training
- Participate in community events and brand-building activities
- Build relationships with potential client referral sources and help identify opportunities for growth of the company
- General office duties
- Participate in the after-hours on-call rotation, with duties including taking client intake calls, performing Caring Consults for clients requiring immediate service, and providing support and solutions to our Client Services Centre to assist with scheduling and staffing of client visits
This is a salaried position starting at $45,000 per year plus $9,000 in benefits (medical, company vehicle, and cell phone)
Performance reviews and raise opportunities at 6 months and 1 year
- Graduate of an approved Licensed Practical Nursing program
- Current registration in good standing with CLPNA
- Current CPR certification
- Valid AB Class 5 Drivers License
- General understanding of the home care industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and competent in a technology driven environment
- Creative, out of the box thinker who is passionate about Making Lives Better
- Respectful, flexible and people-oriented
- Resourceful, tenacious, takes initiative
- High likeability – a happy person with high energy and enthusiasm is essential
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as a productive member of the team
How to Apply:
If you would like to be a part of our organization, please email your resume and cover letter, detailing why you would be perfect for this role.
We Make Lives Better – so let’s start with yours!
About Nurse Next Door
Nurse Next Door is Canada’s fastest growing home care franchise system and is dedicated to delivering flexible, affordable care options to help keep seniors safe and happy at home. Nurse Next Door has more than 50 franchise locations in Canada and is focused on becoming a globally admired brand. www.nursenextdoor.com