2 weeks in / 2 weeks out
The Site Administrator assists the Project Manager/Project Superintendent/Operations and Human Resources. The Site Administrator maintains a professional corporate image as the corporation’s contact person with the client/customer, and various subcontractors and other corporations.
- Appropriately seeks advice and/or approval from Nuna Management and/or clients
- Effectively addresses project challenge
- Develops, coordinates and implements solutions to project challenges
- Works with others to address challenges
- Appropriately seeks advice and/or approval from Project Management and/or Nuna Management.
- Maintains reporting and communication procedures
- Ensures that the job site is safe, free of hazards and/or dangerous conditions prior to the commencement of any work
- Achieves performance according to Key Performance Indicators..
- Achieves performance according to contract deliverables
- Anticipates issues and implements solutions before problems occur.
- Accurately reports business results and key issues on a timely basis.
- Report to Supervisor prior to starting work and at the end of shift.
- Undertake other administrative duties as requested from time to time by the Project Manager/Project Superintendent/Operations/ and Human Resources.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills (verbal).
- Demonstrates strong planning knowledge and skills
- Applies Nuna policies and procedures in a consistent and conscientious matter
- Provides accurate and timely daily/weekly reports
- Collect and review employee time sheets on a daily basis ensuring all fields are completed correctly.
- Inform the Project Manager/Superintendent of any discrepancies found upon daily review of employee time sheets
- Accurately enter data from employee time sheets into the LME Database
- Monitor and enter material charge backs into the database from invoices.
- Compile LME Reports produced from entries into the database for signed approval from the Superintendent and designated client representative.
- Maintain any required filing to support the database.
- Maintain Site Admin cross shift notes to keep cross shift informed and up to date of work activities that have transpired with the cross shift has been on days off.
- Review on a timely basis with Operations Office – any work activities transpiring on site affecting invoicing/billing (eg. Change to client work codes, labour and equipment rates, equipment movement, new subcontractors onsite.
- Manage confidential employee information and keep information locked in a secure area.
- Forwards employee disciplinary action records received from the Project Manager/Superintendent to Company HR Department in Edmonton.
- Provide administrative assistance with regards to employee forms, documents, and benefits.
- Assist with travel arrangements for personal from point of hire to work location and return.
- Management of rotation schedules and assessment of personal requirements
- Preparation of weekly crew changes for Yellowknife Travel Department and Client/Owner
- Coordinate project office supplies: ordering and maintaining inventory.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in recognizing scope of authority and protecting confidential information.
- Receives the public and answers questions; responds to inquiries from personnel, citizens, and others refers them to appropriate persons, as necessary.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of appropriate computer software (Prolog, Excel, and Microsoft Office etc.).
- Develops and maintains excellent interdepartmental relations to ensure an efficient and collaborative work environment.
- Communicates effectively and respectfully with site Employees of all origins.
- Communicates effectively to overcome cross-cultural barriers and create solid relationships.
- Communicates respectfully and effectively in a cross-cultural environment.
- Proactive in teaching, providing guidance and developing new employees with respect to Nuna policies and procedures.
- Involved in the process to identify manpower requirements and make recommendations to Human Resources.
Location: Northwest Territories
Competitive rates with overtime
Flights and accommodations provided
The Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH) is tasked with protecting the Heart of Dixie from disease. ADPH offers a variety of health...