Shipper Receiver Clerk
Nuna Logistics Limited is hiring for a Shipper Receiver Clerk to work in our South side Edmonton office.
Responsible for the shipping and receiving duties to and from the Edmonton office to various Company work sites as well as to outside vendors and destinations.
- Arrange for carrier vehicle or pickup
- Verify, compare and identify the amount of goods against orders
- Post weight and shipment charges
- Maintain files of shipping records
- Trace missing or lost shipments
- Authenticate receipt of shipments alongside bills of lading, invoices or other records.
- Attach identifying information and delivery instruction on containers
- Organize goods shipped in the storage Area.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse / office supply room
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a shipper receiver in an industrial or commercial setting.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Forward your resume to:
This is a full time Permanent role based in South Edmonton. Salary with benefits ( including RRSP contributions) are included with this role.
Nuna’s vision is to be the premier northern provider of value adding mining and construction services while fostering sustainable Inuit,...