Receptionist / Executive Assistant
Provides receptionist /front desk duties at the Edmonton office and to provide administrative assistance to the Operations Management Team.
- Answer incoming calls and direct as required / set voicemail and retrieve messages
- Effectively screen calls to Executive, Human Resources & Operations group.
- Greet guests and ensure sign in/out procedures are followed.
- Maintain and update Nunas’ phone list.
- Confirm / setup meeting rooms, reserve equipment / vehicles, order lunches, update meeting logs, etc.
- Open/ distribute office mail
- Assist with AP/AR
o performing vendor ID of invoices , verify charges are to correct Nuna company.
o Update vendor information
- Assist travel department with travel arrangements for Executive / Operation Management travel details.
- Complete and report management meeting minutes
- Coordinate and be aware of Managements schedules.
- Provide accurate Word Processing support by composing / editing documents
- Prepare and submit expenses for the Operations Management Team
- Assist with preparing business presentations.
- Other administrative functions assigned by Operations Team.
- Minimum of 5 year experience working in a similar role. (Receptionist or Executive Assistant)
- Excellent skills with Microsoft office applications(Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task in a very busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience working in the industrial or construction industries is a definite asset.
This is a full time, permanent position based out of our South side Edmonton, Alberta office.
Salary and Benefits provided
Please forward your resume to:
Nuna’s vision is to be the premier northern provider of value adding mining and construction services while fostering sustainable Inuit,...