Nuna Logistics Limited is a highly regarded civil construction company with hundreds of employees working across the Arctic and Northern Canada. Working often in remote locations, Nuna offers unique on-the-job experience and opportunity to build an exciting career. Our multi-disciplined teams provide a comprehensive array of services and innovative solutions to the most challenging and remote sites in northern Canada. Nuna's core values of: Safety - Integrity - Teamwork - Respect for Cultural Diversity and for Community & Environment; reflect our reputation as a safe, cost-effective and innovative operator in the north
Purpose of this position is to collect, verify and process all information relating to the administration of employee payroll for project personnel and the Edmonton Operations office and to provide general administrative support.
- Ensure time sheets are properly balanced and have all necessary approvals.
- Reconcile time sheets.
- Maintain attendance, regular time and overtime and leave records to calculate pay and
- Enter daily time sheets into computerized system
- Prepare statement of earnings indicating gross and net salaries and deductions such as
government deductions (income tax), pension, and other benefits.
- Provide information and respond to all employee queries regarding payroll, benefits and
- Issue all required information to banking institutions. (Employment verification etc.)
- Prepare forms for remittances required by government agencies, Unions and others
- Liaise with accounts receivable, accounts payable and prepare any necessary reports
- File reports and statements regarding payment of wages and benefits.
- Issue documents relating to benefits (such as record of employment, T4’s).
- 1-2 years experience as a payroll clerk
- Knowledge of A/P , A/R is an asset
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Experience in accounting software and MS Office programs
- Ability to set and manage priorities
This is a full time permanent role based out of our South Edmonton Operations office.
Salary: will D.O.E.
Benefits including flexible health spending account, RRSPs.
3 weeks vacation
Please forward your resume to the provided email address or fax to: 780-434-7758