Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
Nuna Logistics Limited – Edmonton, AB
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
We require a heavy equipment mechanic(s) to join our team to work with our:
- Winter roads division
- Norman Wells project
- Assist with the maintenance, repair and service of large industrial equipment, trucks, graders, dozers, etc.
- Rotate through shop and field assignments as required
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions, Determine extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance
- Service attachments and working tools
- Keep maintenance reports and documentation
Qualifications /Preferred Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development Diploma (GED)
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Trade Certification
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician Red Seal
- Valid Driver's License
- 2 years previous experience working on larger industrial heavy equipment used in the mining and earthworks industry.
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work with diverse individuals and groups
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office/SAP
- On Road Ticket
- Previous experience working in Northern Canada.
- Competitive hourly rates with overtime at (1.5x), 12 hour days.
- Camp accommodations provided.
Nuna Logistics Limited, is a highly regarded civil construction company with hundreds of employees working across the Arctic and Northern Canada. Working often in remote locations, Nuna offers unique on-the-job experience and opportunity to build an exciting career. Our multi-disciplined teams provide a comprehensive array of services and innovative solutions to the most challenging and remote sites in Northern Canada. Nuna's core values of: Safety - Integrity - Teamwork - Respect for the Individual, the Community, & the Environment; reflect our reputation as a safe, cost-effective and innovative operator in the North.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Nuna Logistics Limited, Inuit owned, is a highly regarded civil construction company with hundreds of employees working across the Arctic...