Nuna Logistics Limited – Yellowknife, NT
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Nuna Contracting Limited, a division of the Nuna Group of Companies, is now accepting resume for a Financial Administrator for our Giant Mine Site.
Provides financial and managerial cost accounting assistance to Mine Manager / Project Manager / Operations Staff, and Client. Maintain a professional corporate image as the corporation’s direct contact person with the client, various Government agencies, and other corporations
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of managerial/financial obligations pertaining to the current contract.
- Provide Performance Reporting in a timely, relevant, and flexible manner for Management and Client decision making.
- Build, prepare, and maintain Weekly Expenditure Tables.
- Build, prepare, and maintain weekly/monthly Actual versus Budget spreadsheets.
- Prepare and maintain Government Cost and Budget spreadsheet.
- Maintain and distribute Client Work Code spreadsheet.
- Provide analytical and estimate assistance to Management and Client.
- Schedule, attend, and take weekly meeting minutes for Weekly Project Meeting.
- Collaborate, correlate, edit, and publish Weekly Department Head Report’s into Weekly Management Report.
- Track employee statistics and publish quarterly results for Client.
- Compliance, record keeping, and posting or distributing of site licenses, permits, and registrations (Business License, Vehicle Registration, Vehicle Insurance, Extended Hours Permits, etc.)
- Undertake other administrative duties as requested by Mine Manager, Project Manager, Operations Staff, and Client
To qualify for this role:
- You must have a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience working in a similar role, accounting or cost specialist role.
- A CGA / CMA ( or similar) designation would be considered an asset.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of appropriate computer software (Prolog, Excel, and Microsoft Office etc.).
- Proven experience working in a diverse work group with a cross-cultural environment.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft EXCEL.
Location: Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- Must be willing to relocate to Yellowknife.
Type: Salaried, Full time, permanent position – 40 hours per week
Indeed - 9 months ago