CET / Field Engineer (Mining or Civil)
We're at work on top of your world!
Nuna Logistics Limited is a highly regarded civil construction company with hundreds of employees working across the Arctic and Northern Canada. Working often in remote locations, Nuna offers unique on-the-job experience and opportunity to build an exciting career. Our multi-disciplined teams provide a comprehensive array of services and innovative solutions to the most challenging and remote sites in northern Canada. Nuna's core values of: Safety - Integrity - Teamwork - Respect for Cultural Diversity and for Community & Environment; reflect our reputation as a safe, cost-effective and innovative operator in the north.
NUNA has an opportunity available for an Engineer. Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with the Operations Management team to coordinate the project to the satisfaction of the client, consistent with the costs, schedule, and contractual requirements. The Engineer will help maintain client relationships enhancing future business.
- Assisting in developing cost estimates and budgets
- Ensuring maintenance of total quality performance standards, procedures, and audit controls in order to meet business requirements
- Identifying and implementing process improvements in order to increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of site operations
- Fostering client confidence in project leadership
- Directing and supervising activities on site in accordance with engineering plans
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Civil or Mining Engineering Degree
- Previous experience in Industrial construction projects, mining projects, or civil earthwork projects working as field engineer
- Experience with earthworks and heavy machinery an asset
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A high level of organizational skills
- Pursues continual improvement
- The successful incumbent must be able to travel frequently to remote locations
This position is located on our project site in Northern Saskatchewan.
Accommodations, food, travel all provided.
Hourly rate: $40.60/hr with overtime.
Interested applicants may send their resume to the supplied email address or Fax: 780-434-7758