Nuna has an opportunity available for a Camp Manager. Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will have an extensive background in the supervision and coordination of camp facilities and staff.
- Oversee the daily operation in the camp facility
- Supervise, motivate and assist staff
- Administrative tasks
- Inventory control, ordering, shipping and receiving
- Strong knowledge and awareness of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements
- Ensure team members understand and comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Minimun 5 years experience
- Proven leadership ability
- Computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing and capable of working at a remote site with a rotation that is to be determined
Nuna has several successful joint ventures and partnerships with Inuit and Aboriginal groups throughout Canada. This diversity provides a unique opportunity for sustainable employment options for Inuit Beneficiaries and all Aboriginal peoples.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Nuna Logistics Limited, Inuit owned, is a highly regarded civil construction company with hundreds of employees working across the Arctic...