LPC is looking for a bright, creative individual to work with our marketing team and help bring some fresh ideas to the table. If you are the kind of person who likes to brainstorm about new marketing ideas and products then you might be who we are looking for.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the planning and execution of marketing concepts and programs, such as email
- marketing, social media, print campaigns, etc.
- Contribute to the planning and development of new communication channels
- Conduct market research as needed to understand end user trends and preferences
- Collect and analyze consumer and competitive data and reports on key insights for management teams
- Manage and summarize marketing campaign analysis
- Track response (opens, clicks, orders, etc.)
- Monitor and analyze competitors’ marketing strategies including products, pricing, and advertising and provide suggestions and recommendations on how to leverage the market
- Identify new marketing opportunities for current and future products as part of online marketing to increase site traffic and subscribers
The preferred candidate will have:
- Eager to learn
- BA/BBA/B. Comm. (preferably with a specialization in marketing)
- 1-2 years of work experience in a marketing role
- Must be familiar with email marketing and/or other online media and advertising
- Some experience in direct response advertising would be an asset
- Interest and/or experience in the financial industry, news, publications, stock market/economics
While experience as a marketing professional is essential, we are looking for exceptionally bright, creative thinkers who are eager to learn and ready to contribute to a growing team. Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented, have strong communication skills, and a strong work ethic.
This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits. The successful candidate will be expected to work out of our office location in Woodbridge, Ontario.
Please include a cover letter along with your application outlining your interest in the position.
Deadline: September 19, 2014
Indeed - 6 months ago
Lombardi Publishing Corporation is an international publisher of financial publications targeted to investors. Through our publications, we...