Job Description: Love to write? Do you have experience with long form ad copywriting? We are looking for an intelligent, critical thinking and responsible team-player with superior written and verbal communication skills to join our team of talented professionals. We need a full-time copywriter to join our copywriting team to help us take our company to the next level.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- University degree or college diploma in a relevant discipline (Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, English, Finance/Economics, Business)
- Minimum of two years of professional (not academic) copywriting experience
- Must have a strong work-ethic, a can-do attitude and be dedicated to consistently providing quality work
- Must have the ability to learn quickly
- Must have superior English writing and research skills
- Must have a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Must have a willingness to take direction and critique
- Must have the ability to work independently and with others
- Must have multitasking skills and ability to deal with changing priorities
- Must have the ability to think critically
- A financial writing background would be an asset
This is a full-time salaried position with the potential of earning bonuses. We offer a medical and dental benefits package as well as an RRSP sharing plan. The successful candidate will be expected to work out of office location in Woodbridge, Ontario.
To apply, please include a cover letter and three writing samples along with your resume.
*Company Overview*: A premier international publisher of financial information targeted to investors. We have been in business for 28 years and have served over one million customers in 141 countries. Through 25 different publications, we offer advice on stocks, dividends, gold, real estate and economic trends so our customers can make more money from their investments.