Numeris Employee Reviews

Free coffee
KFI Data Entry Clerk (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 November 2017
It's a good environment with a supportive management. They actually spend a lot more time with you to develop your skills way more than the negative reviews that have been left on here. Yes it is difficult, yes it is tiring and sometimes you won't get what you wanted... but that's life, anyone complaining is a child who didn't get their bottle, because all they wanted was easy money with no work.
Pros
Some times free pizza, but always free coffee
Cons
Long distance commute, took me 1.5 hrs just to get there and go back home.
Never work for this company
Former IT (Former Employee) –  Canada16 November 2017
I can just say, Never Never Never work for this company.
Nobody care about you there, Managers are stupid and selfish and they just think about themselves.
Pros
Salary and benefits are decent
Cons
Management, directors
Best for contract work
Market Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2017
Student looking out for part-time work opportunities should look out for Numeris. They hire in bulk for a seasonal requirement. Then they'll stop scheduling you at work. This keeps you employed and unemployed at the same time.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Unprofessional
Fun place to work
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB12 November 2017
Good place to work, good ambiance, you can make your own schedule, work part-time or full-time, all is up to you.
The management is great, helping you to improve and have more success in you work. Really enjoyed working there.
A good part time workplace for students
Market Research Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 October 2017
Numeris is a call centre in North York. Working as a market research interviewer, you will be contacting people from the call lists that are generated from the computer.
Pros
pay over minimum wage, flexible time
Cons
poor organised
excellent
Interviewer Téléphonique Bilingue (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 October 2017
formation bien et envirenment du travail bon aussi
Fun to work for
Call Center- Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB1 October 2017
I enjoyed the job over all. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the amount of people we would have to call back even though they already said they didn't want to participate.
Pros
Nice lunch room. Friendly workers. Working together.
Cons
Long hours. Could not work around other commitments. Work some holidays
no bonuses and growth opportunities
Sr. Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2017
The company has to do a lot of work to keep employees motivated and engaged considering lower than average salaries, no bonuses, etc. The manager did not allow flexible hours.
The only positive moment is 2-3 days off in addition to the holidays in Dec-Jan.
Worked 5 months as Telephone interviewer.
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 September 2017
Working in Numeris was a very good experience. Work environment is nice, the supervisors are very helpful and colleagues are very friendly. Overall its an excellent job with a pretty good salary. However, work hours are bit odd and the work shifts depends on your performance, that is quite annoying, There are days when you dont get a shift for a week and some days you have to work alot. Hence, there is no fixed schedule. Numeris is very good opportunity if you have another fixed schedule job, but its not the worst.
Pros
perfect work environment, good training, helping people, accessible location, beyond average salary.
Cons
no fixed schedule.
Be on time, except no vacations, good pay.
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 August 2017
First of all, when you too training, they dont teach you in depth the job... they only show you the basics. Be ready to have no vacations the first year or two.
Pros
Free cofee, good salary
Cons
Long hours, no vacations
like it
Telephone Surveyor (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB17 August 2017
its a great way to be intraduce to the tele servey the starting pay is ok lots of advancement i would recomend this to anyone from 20 60 age no problem
Pros
nice, clean, fun, new place, great people
Cons
the pay could be better
Great people to work with
Telephone Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB4 August 2017
This is my second time working for Numeris. Have found the people to be great and the work atmosphere is fun and relaxed.

It is a part time position. Hopefully moving to full time.
Pros
Flexible hours
Stable working place with limited advancing opportunities
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 June 2017
Stable working place with limited to no advancing opportunities
A non challenging environment
Very friendly staff
Good work life balance
Slow to limited employment compensation
Recherche Marketing
Market Research Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 May 2017
Conciliation travail étude excellente. Environnement de travail agréable.
bon managers
Aout 2016 – intervieweuse pour sondage d’opinion (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 May 2017
les managers son vraiment Nice.le travail deviens difficile au bout de 3 heures.
work atmosphere is way better than most call centers
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 April 2017
It is a nice place to work not a hard job just need to reach the productivity level demanded. The good part about this job is that you're paid a good amount per hour.
productive and fun workplaces with zen balls and activities every week
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  1500 don mills road12 April 2017
I used to work night shifts from 5 to 10 or later. I'm assigned to a specific project either in french or english everyday. We get our schedules daily around 2pm. So I'm dialing manually or with the system and I 1conduct surveys over the phone or I'm asking to respondents if they want to participate in surveys that were gonna mail to their addresses. The management team was usually giving us feedbacks about the monitored calls and they also tried to motivate us to reach our productivity with bonus points. We had sometimes foods at work like cookies day or pop corn days, fruits and salads etc. to maintain a happy working place. We had exercise balls too, that was pretty relaxing sometimes. The hardest part of the job was dealing with angry/rude respondents on a daily basis. I learned to remain calm and professional in every situations, I mastered multitasking also. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting amazing co-workers, and talking over the phone with really nice respondents.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
rude respondents
Environnement respectueux et accueillant
Interviewer telephoniste bilingue (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 April 2017
5h, début du quart de travail
9h, fin du quart de travail

Entre 5 et 9, on fait des appels, on a un coaching personnalisé pour s'améliorer et les relations entre les supérieurs et les interviewer sont courtois et professionnel
Love the people I worked for
Panel administrator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 April 2017
I really enjoyed working there and the only reason I left was to go back to school to pursue my passion which is nature and animals. I will enroll at Vanier in Environment and Wildlife management this year and I have only good things to say about Numeris, great work environment but no flexibility in the schedule and therefore I had to take a lifetime decision.
Pros
Work benefits
Cons
No work schedule flexibilty.
All in all, a great place to work with team mates
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  1500 Don Mills Road3 April 2017
Free coffee and tea! for refreshing yourself.
Friendly advisors.
Very relaxing job
Hardest part is to get arrogant people into doing your surveys too

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Numeris. Our community is ready to answer.