Nucleus Independent Living is a large community service organization providing support services to people who require assistance with their activities of daily living.
Come and join our dynamic leadership team as our
Manager of Finance and Information Technology
Reporting to the CEO/Executive Director, you will be responsible for all finance, accounting, payroll, comptrollership functions, and operating systems and technology solutions. Essential responsibilities include:
- Analyse and report Operational and Financial metrics to the Senior Management Team, Board and MHLHIN and MOHLTC
- Develop budgets, estimates/forecasts/reviews/trial balance
- Ensure compliance with MOHLTC and LHIN reporting requirements
- Prepare monthly and as required financial statistical information for program analysis
- Oversee accurate and timely processing of in-house payroll, including maintaining of records and payments
- Review and manage master agreements, contracts and other business agreements with vendors and service providers
- Ensure the soundness of all accounting practices within an Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Oversee the implementation, deployment, and operation of information systems and technology solutions for business needs, including clear capture of business requirements and provision of functional deliverables
To this valued position, you bring:
- Degree in Business Administration, Commerce or equivalent. CGA, CMA, or CA designation required.
- Minimum five (5) years relevant working experience, ideally in a non profit environment with strong emphasis in financial operations and payroll
- Good understanding of Information Technology and systems operations
- Proven ability to analyse, plan, organize and effectively manage a large volume of work, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of QuickBooks and Quadrant HR, as well as Microsoft Great Plains and Share Point a strong asset.
- Knowledge of MIS-OHRS healthcare reporting systems
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written. Command of the English language is fluent and clearly understood.
Note: A Criminal Record Check and credential verification will be conducted.
Please send us your resume and detailed cover letter outlining the match between your experience and skill and our requirements, on or before Thursday, July 25, 2013.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nucleus Independent Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer