Nucleus enables adults who require physical assistance in their daily activities to live independently in their own homes by providing individualized support service solutions. We lead with solutions, and serve with excellence.
Community Healthcare Supervisors
Nucleus provides personal support and essential homemaking assistance to frail seniors and persons with physical disabilities living within designated areas in Mississauga, Oakville and two sites in Toronto. Scheduled and on-call services are available 24/7/365 to enable individuals to remain living independently in their own homes.
Reporting to the Program Manager(s), the Supervisor provides direction and oversight for primarily PSW employees and is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of all consumer service delivery activities.
Key responsibilities include:
· Provide leadership, guidance and supervision to all Program employees, including hiring, training, orientation, discipline etc.
· Manage the day-to-day operational activities of the Programs as required
· Ensuring compliance with documentation, departmental policies and procedures
· Responding to unresolved client and family member issues
· Scheduling employees and submitting payroll reports
· Preparing monthly statistical and administrative reports
· Providing appropriate communications and supportive employee tools
For this dynamic role, your qualifications include:
· Post Secondary Education in healthcare with a preferred focus on aging and/or disabilities. Bachelors Degree preferred.
· Minimum three (3) to five (5) years direct supervisory experience in a unionized environment. Experience working in a Healthcare organization considered an asset.
· Solid understanding of electronic staff and consumer scheduling software. GoldCare experience an asset.
· Knowledge of unregulated healthcare workers roles and functions
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Passionate about delivering exceptional service to vulnerable populations in the community
Additional requirements include:
· Access to a reliable vehicle and willingness to travel as required
· Flexibility to work day, evening, weekends and holidays on scheduled rotation
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to join our leading organization.