Warehouse Service Representative
Nu-West Construction Products, an established progressive distributor of quality construction products in Western Canada is looking for a key individual to help in our Calgary Branch.
Warehouse Service Representative
- In a friendly manner, work with customers to satisfy their needs and the requirements of Nu-West Construction Products
- Responsible for unloading, unpacking and verifying incoming goods against invoices or other documents, recording shortages, and rejecting damaged goods
- Working with freight and courier company personnel to schedule timely incoming and outgoing shipments
- Pull, assemble, package order and determine methods of shipping, prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents
- Required to use proper procedures for storage and shipping of dangerous goods and for the safe storage of products
- Maintain and organize warehouse and outdoor storage areas for ease of access to products with the proper use of all handling equipment including forklift
- Support corporate and strategic goals by identifying and developing goals and implementing activities to achieve those goals. In a team effort, coordinate activities with related activities of other branch team members, branches or departments to ensure efficient and economical accomplishment of company mission and goals.
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years Warehouse Experience
- Valid Forklift Operator’s Certificate
To be negotiated based upon experience
Nu-West is a vibrant and growing organization with offices in Saskatoon, Regina, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg and Vancouver. We pride ourselves in our sound advice, our superior service and our ability to combine our knowledge and relationships to develop unique and even exclusive solutions for our customers.
If you love working at a faster-than average pace, building relationships, working as a team, then this position is for you. Our team needs someone who is highly dependable, who under pressure, can remain friendly and approachable, accurately handling details in a timely fashion.
Applicants must be fluent in the use of PC based computers, especially with Microsoft Word and Excel or similar applications. We use a variety of applications and environments to facilitate your problem solving efforts in the office.
The values of Nu-West allow us to be an innovative company always looking for ways to continually improve ourselves and therefore, our solutions. Our customers come to us for help in solving both big and small issues, so good listening, information gathering and problem solving skills are key qualities for all of our team members. If you love to learn and then apply your knowledge by helping other people, then this is the right team for you.
Our remuneration package consists of base salary and a benefits package including health and dental insurance. The start date for this position is negotiable, but for the right individual it is available immediately.
If you are interested in being considered during our recruitment process, please send your resume to humanresources @ nu-west.ca or fax 888.853.5795.
Join Nu-West and
Experience the True Difference!